The Armor of YHVH Exam
All Scripture questions are from TS2009 versions.
(Answers from other versions are accounted as incorrect.)
I. Helmet of Salvation
1. The Helmet of Salvation in the Scriptures bible is called what?
2. In what book do we see the Helmet of Salvation be described outside of Ephesians?
c. 2 Peter
3. 1 Thessalonians 5:8 - But we who are of the day should be sober, putting on the breastplate of belief and love, and as a helmet the _________ of _________.
a. Belief, Deliverance
b. Expectation, Salvation
c. Expectation, Deliverance
d. Belief, Salvation
4. The Helmet of Salvation was broken into six parts of our study, what were these parts?
a. strength, influence, potential, pollution, brain stem, five senses
b. power, manipulation, prospective, contamination, medulla oblongata, five sensations
c. might, leverage, likely, adulteration, encephalon, five feelings
d. boldness, authority, probable, impurity, neural structure, five perceptions
5. The number one thing about the mind is the ability to do what?
a. Seize it
b. Manipulate it
c. Control it
d. Chastise it
6. In an effort to tame the mind, we must allow what?
a. Renewing of the mind
b. Conformation to the world
c. Transformation into a robot in disguise
d. The world to control us
7. YHVH gave us a spirit of what? (2 Timothy 1:7)
a. cowardice, fear, worry
b. power, love, self-control
c. love, joy, jealousy
d. power, self-control, joy
8. 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 is a scripture that was used to prove the power of influence, why?
a. The influences of unbelievers can cause us to fall
b. The influences of lawlessness can cause us to fall
c. The influences of righteousness can cause us to fall
d. The influences of believers can cause us to fall
e. Both a and b
f. Both c and d
9. What is the difference between a sinner and an unbeliever?
a. Unbelievers accept the truth, sinners reject it
b. Unbelievers despise the truth, sinners rejoice it
c. Unbelievers reject the truth, sinners don’t know it
d. Unbelievers love the truth, sinners reject it
10. Jealousy, worry, fear, grief and anxiety are all attacks on our mind. The best way to defeat these attacks are how?
a. Running free with our thoughts
b. Know YHVH doesn’t provide for us
c. Taking captive our thoughts
d. Allowing our thoughts to control us
11. Philippians 4:7 - And the ______ of Elohim, which surpasses all understanding, shall _______ your hearts and minds through Messiah יהושע.
a. Peace, protect
b. Guard, peace
c. Peace, guard
d. Protect, peace
12. Being of sound mind is represented by what?
a. A loving faith in Yeshua
b. A proud belief in the commands
c. A confident stance in YHVH
d. A surety of following Yeshua Messiah
13. The potential of the mind is to reach what?
a. Loud mind
b. Restructured mind
c. Constructed mind
d. Sound mind
14. 1 John 4:18 There is no ______ in love, but perfect love casts out ______, because _______ holds punishment, and he who _______ has not been made perfect in love.
a. joy, joy, joy, joy
b. evil, evil, evil, evil
c. fear, fear, fear, fear
d. anxiety, anxiety, anxiety, anxiety
15. _______ and ________ are in the power of the tongue, and those loving it eat its fruit.
a. fire and brimstone
b. blessings and curses
c. death and life
d. evil and good
16. How do we use the Helmet of Salvation?
a. Using discernment
b. Using the fruit of the Spirit
c. Using love
d. Using the power of choice
II. Breastplate of Righteousness
17. True or False – The breastplate of righteousness automatically makes you righteous.
18. What is the simple definition of righteousness?
a. free from evil or death
b. free from death or guilt
c. free from guilt or sin
d. free from shame or stain
19. Romans 6:12 Therefore do ____ ____ ____ ____ in your mortal body, to obey it in its desires,
a. not let sin reign
b. not let sin control
c. not let sin attack
d. not let sin win
20. When we choose to sin, we become what of sin?
a. tools of sin
b. instruments of sin
c. toys of sin
d. vices of sin
21. Failure is the result of what?
a. falling short of YHVH’s new covenant
b. falling short of Yeshua’s covenant
c. falling short of YHVH’s standards
d. falling short of the Levitical standards
22. The enemy loves to attack us by making us feel like what?
a. we doubt our belief
b. we should be ashamed to be a believer
c. we shouldn’t proclaim to be a believer
d. we shouldn’t be called believers
e. none of the above
f. all of the above
23. What is YHVH’s standard
a. to be sinless
b. to follow Him
c. to love Him
d. to obey Him
e. to submit to Him
f. none of the above
g. all of the above
24. Ezekiel 36:26 And I shall give you a new ____ and put a new spirit within you. And I shall take the ____ of stone out of your flesh, and I shall give you a ____ of flesh,
a. man, heart, spirit
b. creation, heart, mind
c. mind, heart, heart
d. spirit, heart, heart
e. none of the above
f. all of the above
25. When it comes to the heart, we must walk in a way that says what?
a. My heart belongs to Yeshua
b. My heart still belongs to YHVH
c. My heart is pure and clean
d. My heart is a heart of flesh, belonging to YHVH
26. Acts 17:25 Nor is He served with men’s hands – as if needing any – Himself giving to all life, and _____, and all else.
27. Other than the heart, the breastplate protects what?
b. belly button
c. ab muscles
d. hairy trail
28. The breastplate of righteousness requires what?
III. Belt of Truth
29. John 14:6 Yeshua said to him, “I am the ____, and the ____, and the ____. No one comes to the Father except through ____.
a. path, honest, everlasting, life
b. way, life, truth, me
c. way, truth, me, life
d. way, truth, life, me
30. What is the clear connection between the belt of truth and the sword of the spirit?
a. they both represent the truth
b. they both are a part of the armor
c. they both represent the word
d. they both are made by men
e. both a and c
f. both b and d
31. When we combine Yeshua and the scriptures, we are given what?
a. a man and a book
c. the absolute truth
d. a way to win
32. In the scriptures, we see a timeline taking place that reveals Yeshua giving us the armor of YHVH, what place in the scriptures is this shown?
a. The bible
b. The story of Yeshua’s sacrifice
c. The Passover story of Moses
d. Noah and the ark
33. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 ____ them all. Hold fast what is ____.
a. prove, good
b. test, righteous
c. weigh, knowledgeable
d. measure, heavy
34. The belt of truth requires what?
IIII. Sword of the Spirit
35. Revelation 2:16 “Repent, or else I shall come to you ____ and fight against them with the sword of My ____.
a. quickly, tongue
b. speedily, mouth
c. swiftly, heart
d. expediently, soul
36. True or False Knowing the scriptures by their address is the most important.
37. Do you agree? The sword of the spirit is the sharpest fashioned bladed sword that exist.
38. John 6:63 It is the Spirit that gives ____, the flesh does not profit at all. The words that I speak to you are Spirit and are ____.
39. The Sword of the Spirit gives life through ____ that helps us defeat death?
a. the Truth
b. the Word
c. His breath
d. His love
40. The Sword of the Spirit requires what?
a. The constant search for the knowledge and wisdom of the Word
b. The constant search for the power and authority of the Word
c. The constant search for the fountain of youth
d. The constant search for the way to be sinless
V. Shield of Faith
41. What is the simple definition of Faith?
a. to put trust in anything completely
b. to put belief in anything completely
c. belief, trust, confidence; fidelity
d. to put confidence in anything completely
42. 1 John 5:3-4 For this is the love for Elohim, that we ____ His commands and His commands are not ____, because everyone having been born of Elohim overcomes the world. And this is the overcoming that has overcome the world: our ____.
a. keep, heavy, fidelity
b. obey, heavy, faith
c. keep, burdensome, faith
d. guard, heavy, belief
43. When we keep His commands by our faith in Him, it will help us to do what?
a. overcome the flesh
b. overcome the world
c. overcome idolatry
d. overcome sinfulness
44. When we keep His commands by our faith, we display what emotion for Him?
45. Hebrews 11:1 And ____ is the substance of what is ____, the proof of what is not ____.
a. faith, promised, shown
b. fidelity, given, displayed
c. belief, expected, seen
d. confidence, expected, shown
46. The faith we have in Messiah shows how much of what for Messiah?
a. passion of trust
b. passion of love
c. passion of fruit
d. passion of consistency
47. The shield of Faith gives us access into what of YHVH?
48. Romans 5:5 5 And expectation does not ____, because the love of Elohim has been poured out in our ____ by the Set-apart Spirit which was given to us
a. disappoint, minds
b. disappoint, hearts
c. fall short, hearts
d. fall short, minds
49. Fidelity is defined as what?
a. quality of faith
b. quality of trust
c. quality of love
d. quality of passion
50. True or False Yeshua walked with perfect love.
51. The Shield of Faith requires what?
a. faith, truth, exactness, fullness, charity
b. hate, remorse, regret, slavery, blame
c. belief, trust, fidelity, confidence, love
d. faith, trust, exactness, confidence, charity
VI. The Shod of the Gospel of Peace
52. The Gospel of Peace is a representation of what?
a. The Good News
b. The Nightly News
c. The Messianic News
d. The Judaism News
53. The biggest mistake by most Christians in the message of the Gospel of Peace is what?
a. Sin is dead
b. The law of sin and death is dead
c. Salvation is a temporary
d. There is no stipulation to the salvation in Messiah
54. Ephesians 2:15 having ____ in His flesh the enmity – the ____ of the commands in dogma – so as to create in Himself one ____ man from the two, thus making peace,
a. abolished, torah, renewed
b. destroyed, commands, new
c. created, laws, reborn
d. erased, sacrifice, restored
55. When the Word states that the one that is far off is brought near in Ephesians 2:13, who are the ones that are far off?
b. Beloved ones
56. Enmity is defined as what?
57. Commands of dogma is a reference in the Scriptures to mean what?
a. doctrines and traditions of men
b. doctrines and traditions of heresy
c. doctrines and traditions of device
d. doctrines and traditions of scripture
58. What makes the word torah in Ephesians different from the word torah in John and why?
59. There are two meanings behind the Good News in Ephesians 2:13-15, they are separated by what?
a. Mental and physical
b. The mind and the flesh
c. Spiritual and physical
d. Spiritual and the flesh
60. Joshua 1:8 “Do not let this Book of the ____ depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you ____ to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act ____.
a. torah, guard, wisely
b. torah, keep, accordingly
c. law, obey, knowledgeably
d. torah, keep, wisely
61. The Gospel of Peace requires what?
62. Explain in your own words.
Why do we need to know the Armor of YHVH?
63. Explain in your own words.
Do you feel you put in enough effort in to this study to show Yeshua that you care to know His word and to keep His word? What makes you feel this way? If you feel that you are not putting in enough effort, what will you do to get better? If you feel you have put in enough effort, what does it make you feel knowing you are fulfilling the Words advice of not letting the Book of the Torah depart your mouth, meditating on it day and night, that you listened to Yeshua in this study?