Doctrines of Devils Final Exam
Doctrines of Devils Final Exam
February 24th, 2018
Section I: Understanding Denominations
What is the different between doctrines of men and doctrines of YHVH?
- men use traditions, YHVH is truth
- men use the bible, YHVH forces truth
- men use historical books, YHVH uses no truth
- men tell the truth, YHVH lies
What is the definition of YHVH’s doctrine?
- A teaching of men
- A teaching from traditions
- A belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group.
- None of the above
How many church denominations exist in the modern world today?
What is the common mistake made by most churches today?
- They love everyone
- They are prejudice
- They rely on man’s interpretation
- They follow YHVH’s word completely
Of all churches, they all tend to follow practices of what type of religious groups?
- Methodist and Baptist
- Paganism and Catholicism
- Lutheranism and Coptic
- Seventh Day Adventist and Mormon
What do most churches commonly worship and do not know it?
What denominations believe that Michael the Archangel is Yeshua?
- JW’s and Seventh Day Adventists
- Catholic and Coptic
- Baptist and Church of God
- Presbyterian and Messianic Judaism
What do most denominations allow that do not follow the Word of YHVH?
- Women in leadership
- LGBTQ ministers
- Secular holidays
- All of the above
What is the most dangerous doctrines in the common churches of today?
- The law of sin and death is dead
- We do not need to follow the law of the Torah
- Everyone can be saved
- The Old Testament is a history book
- B and D
- A and C
What denomination uses the T.U.L.I.P. acronym?
What does T.U.L.I.P. stand for?
- Trust, Understanding, Love, Infinite, Praise
- Timeless, Undeniable, Limitless, Imaginative, Prayer
- Total Depravity/Inability, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, Perseverance of the Saints
- Tango, Uniform, Lima, India, Papa
What are the three beings of Hindu?
- Goku, Vegeta, Cell
- Ifrit, Leviathan, Astarte
- Ra, Cleopatra, Aphrodite
- Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva
True or False: Buddhism believes in reincarnation and karma.
True or False: Chinese orthodox religion is known as Jainism.
At what point did Islam and Christianity stop worshiping the same God?
- When Christmas became a birthday.
- When Radical Islam started killing people.
- When Mohammad and Yeshua came into the picture
- When Islam became Arabic
Who birthed Islam?
Section II: False Teachings
Explain in your own words why the prosperity doctrine is false.
Please list one scripture to back up your claim.
Explain in your own words why the “ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED” doctrine is dangerous. Please list one scripture to back up your claim.
The doctrine of “Every soul will be saved” belongs to was denomination?
What are the five sectors of the Quakers denomination?
- Non-theist, Evangelical, Holiness, Liberal and Traditional
- Atheist, Angelical, Universal, Conservative and Traditional
- Monotheist, Coptic, Radical, Liturgical and Traditional
- Polytheistic, Armenian, Trinitarian, Universal and Traditional
What teaching makes the Baptist denomination so dangerous?
- You can only be saved once and you can lose it.
- You can only be baptized once and you can’t again.
- Once you are saved, you are always saved.
- Baptism in the Spirit is only proven by speaking in tongues.
Episcopal Church is a duplication of what religious organization?
Pentecostal Holiness churches believe that baptism in the Spirit is only evidenced by speaking in tongues, what scripture refutes that claim?
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Romans 8:1
- John 3:16
- Acts 1:5
Lutherans believe what happens at the time of physical death?
- You sleep in the ground.
- You rise to heaven.
- You replenish the Earth and cease to exist.
- You float around as ghosts.
According to the last answer, what do we actually do when we physically die?
- Cease to exist.
- Rise to heaven.
- Sleep until the second coming.
- Party for all eternity.
What is the biggest difference between Judaism and Messianic Judaism?
- Judaism wear tefillin.
- Rabbis only exist in Judaism.
- Messianic Judaism is the right type of Judaism.
- The belief in Yeshua.
What scripture defines the difference between being a legalist and a true follower of Messiah? Why?
- John 3:16/ Because He loves us.
- John 1:1/ Because the Word is God and He tells us to.
- John 14:15/ We keep Torah only because we love Him.
- John 14:15/ We keep Torah because our work should be good.
Church of Christ does not believe in one thing that most all churches actually practice, even our own. What is this one thing?
- The use of instruments and music during praise.
- Open prayer in front of the church.
- Anointing people in church.
- Saying the name of God.
Salvation Army is a denomination that is influenced and formed around what type of denomination?
- Christian Reformed
- Seventh Day Adventist
LGBTQ practices are considered an abomination. What scripture supports this belief?
- John 1:14
- Leviticus 18:22
- Leviticus 23:19
- Genesis 1:1
Women should not be in leadership roles. What scripture supports this belief?
- 1 Timothy 2:12
- 2 Timothy 2:12
- Jude 1:24
- John 3:16
Section III: Fill in the blank. (The Scriptures 2009)
Psalm 127:3 – Look, _______ are an inheritance from יהוה, the fruit of the womb is the _______.
- Grace, Prize
- Banana’s, Sweetness
- Children, Reward
- Kids, Surprise
Psalm 139:16 – Your eyes saw my _________ body. And in Your book all of them were written, the ________ they were formed, while none was among them.
- Unformed, Days
- Formed, Years
- Dead, Months
- Premature, Arms
Proverbs 6:16 – These_______ matters יהוה hates, And _______ are an abomination to Him:
- Seven, Six
- Six, Seven
- Eight, Seven
- Seven, Eight
Proverbs 6:17 – A _______ look, A ________ tongue, and hands ________ innocent blood,
- prideful, deceitful, killing
- boastful, loving, tending
- proud, lying, shedding
- beautiful, sweet, shaping
Acts 19:5 – And when they heard this, they were _________ into the Name of the __________.
- baptized, Father, Son, Holy Spirit
- immersed, Master Yeshua
- immersed, Father, Son, Holy Spirit
- baptized, Master Yeshua
Deuteronomy 6:4 – Hear O ______, YHVH our _______, YHVH is ______.
- Hebrews, God, Three
- Jews, Creator, Perfect
- Yisrael, Master, One
- Yisreal, Elohim, One
John 1:1 – In the beginning was the _______, and the Word was with _______, and the Word was _______.
- Big bang, The Stars, Stardust
- Angels, Angels, Angels
- Word, Elohim, Elohim
- Word, God, Yeshua
Section IV: Understanding YHVH
How many traits of YHVH did we cover?
Name at least 7 traits of YHVH without looking ahead?
YHVH’s trait of transcendence explains what?
- He is all powerful
- He is all knowing
- He is outside space and time
- He is everywhere at the same time
James 2:19 describes what trait of YHVH?
To describe the trait of love, what verse is most commonly used?
- 1 John 1:9
- John 3:16
- 1 Peter 3:3
- Jude 2:21
What trait does not belong? Circle the answer.
Omnipresent, Omniscience, Omnipotent, Changeable, Providence, Aseity, Sovereignty
What trait describes the incapability for YHVH to sin?
What trait describes YHVH’s feelings toward sin?
- unchangeable; changeless.
- is not liable to sin; incapable of sin.
- without a physical body, presence or form
- without any limits. Infinite is being endless, vast, immeasurable, and universally omnipresent.
Aseity comes from what root language and means what?
- Latin / means in and of Himself
- German / means not in and of Himself
- English / means to be a deity of Himself
- Chinese / means all powerful
Of all the traits of YHVH, we learned that He is what?
- Bigger than comprehension
- The one and only God
- All of the above
In your own words, why do we need to know this material? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________