Breastplate of Righteousness Answer sheet
Breastplate of Righteousness Quiz
1. Define Righteousness
A. Free from guilt or sin.
2. Psalm 119:1 Aleph _______ are the perfect in the way, Who _______ in the Torah of יהוה!
A. Blessed, walk
3. When we sin, we become what of sin?
4. Failure in righteousness is considered what?
A. Falling short of YHVH standards.
5. Name the one simple attack of the enemy we covered.
A. Causing us to doubt our salvation
6. We have two enemies in our walk, who are they?
A. Hasatan, our flesh
7. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a ___________ – the old matters have ____________, see, all matters have become renewed!
A. renewed creature, passed away
8. Messiah gives us life through what?
A. His breath
9. Using the breastplate of righteousness requires what?
10. The breastplate allows us to deal with what?