Last Minute Savory Stoup
This is a soup/stew that I just threw together and was amazed at how great it was.
Make sure to check your sausage ingredients list for casing ingredients. Some are made with pork and need to be avoided.
If it says collagen casings, you may need to call the manufacturer to be sure its not made with pork.
- Prep Time: 12m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 42m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Soups/Salads
- 5 oz bag yellow rice
- 4 links chicken or turkey sausage, sliced 1/4 in.
- 2 cans organic chicken & wild rice soup
- 2 cans Libbys mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can organic chicken broth
- In large soup pot, prepare yellow rice according to package directions. Cook only 10 minutes.
- Add sausage, soup, vegetables, broth.
- Stir consistently while bringing to boil, then reduce to simmer and cover.
- Stir every few minutes for 20-30 minutes.