Roasted Red Poe-tay-toe Bites
A fragrant rosemary poe-tay-toe recipe to ignite your tastebuds.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Veggie Dishes
- 3 Medium -Large Red Potatoes
- 3 1/2 tbsp. Fresh minced Rosemary
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into eighths.
- Put potatoes into round glass casserole dish.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well until all potatoes are covered evenly.
- Bake covered for 50 minutes. Every ten minutes remove from oven and stir.